Thursday, April 21, 2005

sosumi

Well, I spent more time writing this post about Awareness than I had spent on almost any previous post, and it didn't quite generate the response I had hoped. So when Flying Space Monkey said that FrankJ was starting a Carnival of Comedy, I went to the registration page at Conservative Cat and submitted my post.

Now my astute readers may remember my pledge to avoid
  • Whine-blogging
  • Cat-blogging
  • Any-other-pet-blogging
  • Carnivals-of-Anything
, notice the contradictions to those rules in this post, and assume I am abandoning that pledge just to generate some fleeting fame. Although I am not technically violating the pledge, I am afraid I may have started on the long dark path towards doing so.

I feeeel so dirrrty.

;)

1 comment:

sackofcatfood said...

Huh...I wasn't aware of your awareness post. Maybe someone needs to create an awareness organization to that effect? :p