update 2 (2010): just bumping this because it's so stinking relevant right now...
update 1 (2009): welcome to those of you who are buried by dust or hated by qa :)
Pursuant to Directive 1D/0T of our Eight Epsilon quality prevention system, the Standardization Committee for Unified Management has determined that employees of the Company may be reprimanded for actions including (but not limited to) the following:
- below-average performance, average performance, and/or above-average performance,
- not following Instructions, and/or following Instructions,
- not giving the customer what (s)he requested, and/or giving the customer what (s)he requested,
- thinking inside the Box, thinking outside the Box, not thinking inside the Box, not thinking outside the Box, and/or thinking whatsoever on Company time,
- failure to Suck Up.
- forfeiture of all future wages or other compensation,
- elimination of positive employment references,
- blacklisting in all relevant professional organizations, and/or
- general smugness accompanying all future Management dealings with employee.
(Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and couldn't possibly represent my employer's positions, strategies or opinions. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Neither the City of Hattiesburg nor any of its Hatless residents shall be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog. Contact your physician immediately if you develop convulsions, tinnitus, fever, vomiting, or a rash after reading this or any satirical post.)