Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hitchhiker's Guide Poll

There's a new Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie coming out this weekend, which has the best trailer in the history of cinema (the link is a video window popup). Although I now realize how anti-religion they are, I was a big fan of the five books of the trilogy.

With that tiny bit of background, I have a couple of questions for you:

Are you planning to see the movie?
- a) You hadn't even heard of it until now.
- b) You're avoiding it like the plague, and may boycott the theater for showing it.
- c) You may rent the DVD later.
- d) You plan to see it in the theater.
- e) You're answering this from a laptop while camping out for tickets.

Have you read the books?
- a) You didn't know it was a book.
- b) You didn't get past the second chapter, and burned the book to prevent anyone else from reading it.
- c) You read through some or all of them once many years ago.
- d) You read through all five multiple times.
- e) You can recite them from memory, starting at any given page number.

2 comments:

sackofcatfood said...

D)
C)

I will have to read to them again, mostly because I want to steal some of Adam's genre of wit for something else I'm working on. ;)

Sanctimonious Hypocrite said...

C and C.
I guess I missed the anti-religious elements. Maybe they were too subtle for me.