Tuesday, April 26, 2005

more random links

--serious--

The Great Physician is still at work.

--interesting--

April Fools, Earth Day, same thing...

Wuzzadem responds to all scandals of all time.

Missed concerts: I would like to have heard this techno pipe organ performance. I would really like to have attended this Bel Canto concert. But the concert I would most like to have seen was the live Synergy performance in the Netherlands three years ago.

Also, if they are for real, someday I would like to hear the stalacpipe organ and the large hot pipe organ.

Looks like Instapundit & The Corner have trouble with the service at their local Home Depots. I've had the exact opposite experience. The employees at the closest store location to me are very knowledgeable and helpful. It's Lowe's that is usually "hit or miss" with employee helpfulness.

Duckwriter fires two good salvos at the left.

--not serious--

The idiot keeps saying "enchilada", and he can't even spell it correctly.

Hint: Do NOT suggest Billy Idol's "White Wedding".

You too can build your own airplane! From the look of some of these pictures, it shoudn't be too much harder than building a flying model, right? ;)

But I wonder what her Secret Service Codename was - "Untamed Shrew", perhaps?

No comments: