Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hmmm

So FrankJ & SarahK are engaged, Wordgirl at Molten Thought is engaged, JoyfulChristian is engaged, (I'm sure there are some others out there), plus two couples at work are engaged. So it's engagement season again, and I forgot my license... ;)

The odds of a T-shirt-babe contest resulting in an engagement twice are almost nil. So, does anybody have any suggestions for a guy like me, who could pass for the comic book guy but lacks his social grace and fashion sense? (I've been told it's important to be yourself...)

---

"I'm kidding of course" - Robert Segner

2 comments:

sackofcatfood said...

Personally, I think if I were just rich, good looking, and not petrified to talk to girls, I would be on the right track.

Unfortunately, we all have to make do with what we have, and all I got is a plunger, a mad hatter's hat, and some calculus books.

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

you got a plunger?!? lucky...