Thursday, March 03, 2005

his first thought was correct...

Mish Mash was under the impression that I made up the name "Hattiesburg" just for this blog, but then found out it is a real town. What he didn't know was that I actually did make up the name, started the blog, traveled back in time, founded the town, and came back to the present, simply to have a moderately absurd name for a blog.

It may be a temporal glitch that causes Mr. Mash includes an extra "h" at the end of the word. Perhaps I spelled it differently in the timestream he operates in. I have founded so many towns in so many alternate realities, sometimes I make a typo.

8^)>

p.s. Someday I'll write about how, during the Second Age of Middle Earth, I lost a battle with Saruman for the name "Instapundit"...

4 comments:

sackofcatfood said...

Ok, but what I still don't understand is... back when Hattiesburg was founded, people war hats, and by people, I mean EVERYBODY. Someone caught not wearing a hat would be immediately branded as a heretic and lynched. So how would a hatless guy like you avoid that?

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

Okay, I'm back... oops... *pop*

Oh, so your timestream still has that history of hat-wearing, does it? Okay, I'm back... oops... *pop*

I guess I have to go back in time and fix that again. Be right back. Okay, I'm back... yeah, this is the right one. Now check your history books again and see if you see any of these so-called "hats".

sackofcatfood said...

I checked, and hats are still there, but poojiekos is gone! How could you kill poojiekos!?

*cries*

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

Sorry about your poojiekos, but I only sneezed once, and that shouldn't have made any dif... hey, where did these wings come from?