Wednesday, November 04, 2009

think again

Rightwingsparkle:
"If Republicans think they can slide into 2010 on the back of an unhappy out-of-work populace disappointed with Democrats, they better think again. Republicans used to say that "any Republican would be better than a Democrat." We don't say that anymore...

In other words, just because you have a "R" next to your name, doesn't mean we are going to vote for you. Prove yourself. Tell me you believe in the constitution. Tell me you believe in state rights. Tell me you will not spend any more money that we don't have. Tell me you will not allow this government to take over private industry. Tell me you will let business thrive with low taxes, less red tape, and incentives. Tell me you believe in freedom, liberty, and the principles this country was founded upon. Tell me that government was never meant to be our daddy. Tell me that we will teach people not to depend on the government, but to bear responsibility for their own lives."
read the rest.

p.s. since we have been "told" a lot of stuff that didn't mean anything, i'd edit this second paragraph to delete the numerous "tell me"s, so it would read:

"Believe in the Constitution and state rights. Do not spend any more money that we don't have. Do not allow government to take over private industry. Let business thrive with low taxes, less red tape, and incentives. Believe in freedom, liberty, and the principles this country was founded upon. Know that government was never meant to be our daddy. Teach people not to depend on the government, but to bear responsibility for their own lives."

1 comment:

The Local Malcontent said...

Too often, "R" stands for RINO.