Friday, January 30, 2009

alternative lifestyle

'Gay'-rights leader Michael Glatze quits homosexuality:
The radical change in his life, Glatze recalls, began with inner "promptings" he now attributes to God.

"I hope I can share my story," he said. "I feel strongly God has put me here for a reason. Even in the darkest days of late-night parties, substance abuse and all kinds of things – when I felt like, 'Why am I here, what am I doing?' – there was always a voice there...

In fact, he writes in his WND column today, "'coming out' from under the influence of the homosexual mindset was the most liberating, beautiful and astonishing thing I've ever experienced in my entire life."

2 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

I'm happy for him, and rejoice in God's intervention in his life, so personally.

-Could be interesting to follow his career-

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

In eternity, it will be very interesting to hear the many many many different ways God has "set the captives free".