Friday, September 16, 2005

Class, and the lack thereof

I've said it before and I'll say it again - If I were to live and work in another state, I would make it a point not to ridicule the natives of that state.

Certain co-workers, with more strength in their vocal cords than their intellect, clearly do not share that opinion. They are more than willing, however, to loudly share the rest of their opinions, whether or not anyone else is interested.

It's a good thing headphones are available at work...

2 comments:

sackofcatfood said...

Bake them a surprise pie. You will need one (1) pie tin. Pre-heat oven to 350°. Insert pie tin. Bake for 30min, then remove pie and let cool.

Next day, give pie tin to coworker.
"What's this?"
"Surprise Pie!"
"Huh?"
*punch coworker in the face*
"SURPRISE!"

Granted, I scored poor marks in conflict remediation in kindergarden. Also, I have tendered the presumption that you are a somewhat muscular part-time wrestler (not a skinny geek like me).

If this does not solve your problem, try baking another pie and letting it sit in the oven a little longer, especially if you live at a higher altitude.

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

"mmm, surprise pie..." (\homersimpsonvoice)

as for the "somewhat muscular part-time wrestler" idea? er, no. more like a "formerly-skinny geek".