Friday, September 02, 2005

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Regular readers of this blog may have noticed a change in the pattern of when new posts appear here. At first, I had been posting in the early mornings Mon-Fri, but that had changed to Tue-Sat lately.

The explanation is that I had used blogging as "caffeine augmentation" to help keep me awake during the lulls on the overnight (1am-10am central time, the worst hours possible for me personally) work shift, so when I started working Tue-Sat a couple of months ago, the posts followed.

Fortunately, my shift will be changing next week, to the best possible hours for me (4pm-1am), and back to Mon-Fri. I don't know yet how that will affect posting. I won't need the help staying awake, but I have no plans to quit. Stay tuned...

p.s. Speaking of changes, I also got a new refrigerator today, which should have absolutely no bearing on my posting frequency. :)

No comments: