Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shakespearean Auto Names

In my typical half-awake state before work, I ofter have random ideas, sometimes funny, usually dumb. Today's idea was a couple of cars named after characters in Shakespeare's plays. With some help from this list and autotrader.com, I came up with a few more:
Alfa Romeo Juliet
Bentley Benvolio
Charmian Ghia
Chevrolet Tybalt
Duesenberg Guildenstern
Fiat Philario
Hispano-Suiza Gonzalo
Hudson Hubert
Lada MacBeth
Lotus Emilia
Maybach Marcellus
Mercury Mercutio
Opel Oberon
Pontiac Grandpre
Porsche Portia
Renault Banquo
Rolls Royce Lucretius
Volvo Voltemand
Yugo Iago
Can you think of any others?

p.s. Should any auto companies actually use these names, I plan to seek royalties...

3 comments:

Sanctimonious Hypocrite said...

I always wanted a Tooth-gnasher Superflash

MJ said...

How about a "Double Double DeVille in Trouble"

Anonymous said...

Wow. The Lotus one actually works. Brilliant.