Tuesday, September 14, 2004

News Typos

There seem to have been a few typos in this story about Kerry's health care plan. The "corrected" version appears below:

LANCASTER, Pa. - Teresa Heinz Kerry says "only an idiot" would support the health care plan proposed by her husband, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry.
---
"Only an idiot would like this," Heinz Kerry told the newspaper for a story in its Thursday editions. "Of course, my husband is one of those idiots."
---
"I can't sell it, because the little people don't want it," she said. "The common man looks at me as some rich witch. I talk about what I see through my ketchup-colored glasses. It has always been so. I judge people by their pocketbook, not by their actions."


Also, one anonymous source claims that she finished the interview by exclaiming "Let them eat ketchup!"

No comments: