Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Another bad day...

...but it's getting better.

Previously, I wrote a post titled "I gotta stop hating". I have recently been presented with several opportunities to go back on that.

---

1) I have been working overnights for over a year, and it has really taken its toll. It is not a difficult job, but the hours are causing sleep deprivation, exhaustion, and loss of any semblance of a social life. My supervisor has reprimanded me for some of the side effects (tardiness, general zombieism, etc.), and told me that this is the only space available for me because they are fully staffed. Within two months they hired two people for the afternoon shifts.

2) As alluded to in previous posts, with Bill Gate$ and Micro$oft's assistance, my computer has been hijacked. My programmer friends (via long distance) and I haven't been able to fix it yet.

3) On a wider scale, murders by terrorists and abortionists, and the media-political-complex's treasons and perjuries that aid and abet them.

4) and today's episode of The Commute, starring the Four Ignorant Drivers.

Driver 1 - Nissan - Tailgate, Pass, And Slow Down
Driver 2 - Van - Ignore Stop Signs And Oncoming Traffic
Driver 3 - Pickup - 70 Through A Very Red Light
Driver 4 - Sebring - Squeal Your Tires And Pass Everyone On A Two Lane Residential Street Because You Didn't Realize You Were In The Left-Turn Lane Until The Other Lane Started Moving

---

It's not easy, but I should not judge them. God will deal with them in His own perfect justice and mercy, administered with perfect wisdom.

"Judge not, or you will be judged."
"First get the plank out of your own eye, then you can see to remove the splinter from your brother's eye."

1 comment:

Deb said...

Flipping them off requires no moral judgement - it's simply an opinion editorial. :o) However, it's safest to restrain opinions of this nature to below the window threshold - so one doesn't have to dodge bullets. o_O