Wednesday, March 19, 2008

obama's new rules

update: a related cartoon

local malcontent carries barack's tablets to the rest of us mortals. here's an edited list; follow the link to read the details:
DO NOT talk about my race.

DO NOT complain that I am permitted to talk about racism, while you are being prohibited from doing so.

DO NOT bring up my own multi-racial ancestry.

REFER ALWAYS to my speech on race as the final word on the subject.

DO NOT mention my spiritual mentor.

DO NOT talk about my middle name, Hussein.

DO NOT talk about my wife's own words concerning her feelings of shame in our country.

DO NOT bring up my light-weight legislative experience.

DO NOT investigate my Chicago-brand election to either post, either.

DO NOT bring up Tony Rezko, my best fund-raiser, friend, and current defendant in a money-laundering scheme trial.

DO NOT ever bring up my total lack of military experience.

IGNORE the fact that my candidacy for President is based entirely upon empty words.

IGNORE that I, Barack Obama, am listed as the most liberal and most Communistic-rated Senator in the past 70 years.

IF YOU do not follow all of these rules, you are a racist.

VOTE for me unquestioningly, or I and my Islamic friends will target you as a racist.

No comments: