Friday, October 29, 2004

Weird convergence

The 'referring webpage' feature on the right produces odd results sometimes. Today there was a link to Some Dude's Only Refuge. That link appeared directly under a link to Rightwing Duck (who had just had a contest where I got an honorable mention).

So I check out the Refuge - it's just a personal blog of somebody in Sioux City, who happens to like a few movies that I don't. No telling why it linked to my page. But the top article on that page was titled "Ducks and Gutbusters".

Also, the next post on the Refuge showed a graphic of "Grand Thef Auto: San Andreas". I processed that logo this morning at work, but had never seen it before then.

Earlier today, I had also had two other dejavus, and that's been rare for me lately.


(Okay, maybe convergence isn't the right term, but it was weird. Maybe I'm just sleepy - stupid graveyard shift sleep deprivation...)


From The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Probability factor approaching one to one. We will be restoring normality as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway."

1 comment:

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

the blog's ok, just different taste in movies. when i posted this, i was in an extra-random state of mind due to the lousy hours i *used* to work. now i'm back to my normal state of randomness... :)