Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Iraqi Prisoner Abuse Photos

WARNING! EXTREMELY GRUESOME

To balance the coverage of the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse, here is a site full of photos of Saddam's torture victims in Iraq. Also, here is a page from Saddam's torture instruction manual. (There are actually 14 pages - type in any number from 1 to 14 before the .jpg extension.) I can hardly force myself to look at the full size images - the thumbnail previews are horrific enough.

(Oh no, there's also a video. Here's one article that mentions it. Reading the description, I don't think I could watch it.)

ANYBODY who can look at these images and say that a pair of panties on someone's head is worse is either a PERVERT, a PATHOLOGICAL LYING $@&*$)&#, or Ted "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy.

Also, if the liberal media claims they are too gruesome for broadcast, they admit that the abuse under Saddam was worse than the abuse in Abu Ghraib. Any other reason they give is just a lame excuse trying to cover their anti-American and anti-Bush bias.

I am NOT excusing what happened in Abu Ghraib. I am trying to put it in perspective.

(Found at No Pasaran)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post Hatless.
-Joshua