Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#ObamaSatan


imao sees that there's more to the controversy than just the pictures:
“Bow down and worship me and I will give you free health care.” #ObamaSatan

“Jump off this building and trust government programs to catch you.” #ObamaSatan

“Why go hungry? Can you not change these jobs into foodstamps?” #ObamaSatan

“The fall of man was the fault of the previous devil.” #ObamaSatan

“Not only should you eat the forbidden fruit, but you have a right to it and it should be subsidized.” #ObamaSatan

“If this is paradise that the Lord has made you, where is the free birth control?” #ObamaSatan

“Were you going to be in this desert awhile? I might play a couple rounds and tempt you later if that’s okay.” #ObamaSatan

“I promise the most transparent evil scheming ever.” #ObamaSatan

“God didn’t build that.” #ObamaSatan

“I’ve never once run a planet, but I’m still sure I can tell God how to run the universe better.” #ObamaSatan
update 1: i thought up a couple more
“Render unto Caesar, period.” #ObamaSatan

“We do not have an overheating problem down here.” #ObamaSatan

“I remember the good old days before we had Occupy Wall Street we had Occupy Swine Herd.” #ObamaSatan

“I hate those bitter clingers too.” #ObamaSatan

“I’ve now been in 665 states — I think one left to go.” #ObamaSatan

“I think when you spread the death around, it's good for everybody.” #ObamaSatan

I can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.” #ObamaSatan

update 2: "momma, obama ain't de debbil!"

(slightly edited)
Satan is actually effective at his job.

He works very hard to achieve his aims.

He doesn’t take lavish vacations.

He supports his armed forces, (and) believes in their mission and their goals.

He does not vote “Present” on anything.

He does not say “Uh” or “Um.”

He understands economics on at least a grade-school level, and may have cracked open a textbook about it at one point.

He understands supply and demand.

He understands taxes and incentives.

He recognizes Ponzi schemes for what they are.

He would never refer to a terrorist as just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood.”

Satan... knows that if something is truly torture, people don’t volunteer to undergo it as a demonstration of how bad it is.

2 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

These things give me the creeps really; there are simply too many coincidences (*and now, he's in Jerusalem) with the book of Revelation for my tastes.

and the Pope retires??

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

to be honest, i don't think he's the capital-a antichrist. but i do think there can be partial fulfillments of prophecies before the actual endtime. some of the other similarities might also be like "practice runs", seeing how much resistance there still is to the coming anti-religion - barcodes & animal microchipping, eu & un as exercises in one-world government, etc.

plus there's psalm 14:1-3...

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalms%2014:1-3&version=NASB