Thursday, June 12, 2008

a mish mash of thoughts

some things on sackofcatfood's mind today:
  • I think a nice complement to "String Theory" would be "Cat Theory" which posits that any experimental evidence contradicting String Theory is actually caused by subatomic cats pouncing on the strings.
  • Why is "<--Tear Here-->" the most consistently indestructible part of cheese packets?
  • I think the most awesome defense against an advancing zombie horde would be an oil slick. HILARIOUS.
  • Ctrl/alt/shift keys should be replaced by pedals underneath your computer, so when you type it's more like playing on an organ.
  • Selective perceptive rationalization: I believe the reason that I am not at this very moment entertaining a throng of sexy babes is because they feel threatened by my awesome. Perhaps if I get fat and neglect to shave I will finally bring myself down to where I will be overwhelmingly popular with the ladies.
  • Doing your diary in bulletpoints is way cooler than writing self-directed narratives. If I ever write an autobiography, it will be exactly like this.

No comments: