Saturday, June 26, 2004

A Sincere Apology

this just arrived at my inbox...

"Various anti-American groups are asking for an apology for the events which occurred at Abu Ghraib; I humbly offer mine here:

I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships. I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth. I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the USA in their religious schools. I am sorry that so many Arabs are still pathologically fixated on the unfortunate events that occurred nearly a millenia ago.

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11. I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs. I am sorry the Arabs did not apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the numerous embassy bombings, etc.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry that any Muslim extremists are allowed to live, however we are making progress on this.

I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk suffered. I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely oil-wealthy Arabs blame the USA.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and hijacked the Palestinian "cause". I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians. I am sorry that many African-Americans have become enslaved again by the Nation of Islam movement.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers upon their death. I am sorry that the homicide bombers think babies and schoolchildren are legitimate targets. I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other group.

I am sorry terrorists hide in their convenient "Holy Sites". I am sorry that their "Holy Sites" all have such vast stockpiles of weapons and ammunition. I am sorry they didn't apologize for slamming a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, one of our Holy Sites. I am sorry that the name "Allah" is usually translated "God", because God is not the entity these devils worship.

I am sorry that the left-wing media elite and hollywood hypocrites can't understand any of this."

No comments: