Why Soccer Is More Popular In Socialist Countries
- Mindless activity is applauded.
- No one understands the rules.
- Players, coaches, officials, and fans are 100% devoted to the game, and yet its total (scoring) output is miniscule.
- Workers are prohibited from using the tools - hands - that would let them be more productive.
- The referees wear red.
- Officials often interfere with play in such a way as to limit production.
- Any production is met by celebration completely out of proportion to its objective value.
- Followers are religiously devoted to the system, and resort to violence at any criticism (real or imagined) of either.